Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

Good evening!

Today I have felt more British than I ever do whilst actually in Britain! It was, of course, the Royal Wedding. We spent the afternoon at the British Ambassador's residence where circa 300 of us all gathered around a few screens to watch the wedding whilst sipping on wine or Pimms and eating crust-less sandwiches and tiny scones! A very British day. (Although not necessarily typical day-to-day Britain mind you.) All in all, I had a lovely time and the Ambassador's house has such amazing views across the Marina (see photo below)...very jealous!

I thought Kate's dress was really pretty.



Tomorrow we are off to an art exhibition in the evening and the British Business Forum meeting on Sunday so I am busy busy! Life out here certainly is different to life at home...

xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© My Arabian Adventure, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena